Travel Search

Google
 

วันจันทร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Ko PHI PHI 'guide











Phi Phi Islands are located at an equal distance from both Krabi and PhuKet, about 40 Kilometres .Made up of six small and large isles, the main features are sheer limestone cliff and rock .Some offer beautiful beaches and coral reefs.The Best time for a visit is between November and April . Phi Phi Islands major attraction are: Ko Phi Phi Don ,Ko Phi Phi Le , Ko Yung and Ko Phai

4 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My site; Bangkok Hotel Cheap Deal

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Αs the admіn οf this web рagе іs
wоrking, no unсertaіnty very shortly
it wіll be ωell-knοwn, ԁue to іtѕ quality cοntents.


Heге is mу web-site: South African Hunting Safari Reviews

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I be
capable of actually take valuable facts regarding
my study and knowledge.

My webpage: Bali Padma Bali

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm certainly happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


Take a look at my website: Durban Hotels Self Catering Accommodation

search

Google